My Portable Photo Printer ❀ Pringo P231 ( + vs. Instax Mini 8 ! )

My Portable Photo Printer ❀ Pringo P231 ( + vs. Instax Mini 8 ! )



♡♡♡ ---------- ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴍᴇ! ---------- ♡♡♡


Here is my belated portable printer video! I’ve personally enjoyed using this printer in the past two years, though I’m sure there are other ones just as good ( or perhaps even better ) out there. If I were to buy a new photo printer right now, I think I’d probably shop around more before making a decision!

I included a quick comparison with the Instax Mini 8 polaroid camera because I find the two products pretty similar — they create quick photos! However, I enjoy using both for different reasons, so I don’t think one is necessarily a substitute for the other. If you are deciding between a portable printer vs. an instant camera though, I hope the latter part of this video is helpful!


•••


M Y P R I N T E R

Pringo P231
http://pringo.hiti.com/product/pringo

Pringo P232 ( newer model )
http://pringo.hiti.com/product/pringo232

Where to Buy
http://pringo.hiti.com/product/wtbuy


A L T E R N A T I V E S

Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer
https://photojojo.com/awesomeness/polaroid-zip-instant-printer

Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer
http://amzn.to/1NAL2wK

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 ( my polaroid camera )
http://www.fujifilm.com/products/instant_photo/cameras/instax_mini_8/


•••


🎥 Panasonic Lumix GF7
🎬 Final Cut Pro
🎶 Sweet and Low by Silent Partner


➸ I N S T A G R A M : @sekaiseu
➸ S A L E : http://bit.ly/1KsNzHH


source

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

31 Responses to "My Portable Photo Printer ❀ Pringo P231 ( + vs. Instax Mini 8 ! )"

  1. AyoWaddupKrease9 March 2017 at 00:48

    IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS!!! THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING SO FREQUENTLY! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Tendencia9 March 2017 at 00:48

    YEHEY!!! Finally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that printer seems pretty amazing. Mind asking how expensive it was?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mellany Febryantini9 March 2017 at 00:48

    OMG I NEED TO BUY THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. giselle valdez9 March 2017 at 00:48

    Yasssss finally thabk u hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanessa 바네사9 March 2017 at 00:48

    Yay new video^^ ⭐️💫 it prints pretty good quality pictures 🌀

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now know what I want for my birthday ( it's in 5 weeks 😁 )

    ReplyDelete
  8. exo diary upadate plzzzz 🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. your nails match the camera haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you, it was helpful! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohsehunniee 949 March 2017 at 00:48

    Omg i think this helps me a lot, thank you~ I hope you show us how you edit your video soon bcs it's so insipiring 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually thought you had LG's pocket photo printer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for doing this! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah Finally !! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it available to buy in the us? (I don't see any U.S. Locations on the website)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey its me sha9 March 2017 at 00:48

    Your voice is so cute and soothing 💕

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you tell me the different designs of the film for the Polaroid?

    ReplyDelete
  19. how much?

    ReplyDelete
  20. where u from

    ReplyDelete
  21. I bought mine and its coming tomorrow!! I needed something like this for awhile so thanks for making this video 😂😊

    ReplyDelete
  22. so cool! I want to buy one for myself now haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your video is very fun, interesting, and informative to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  24. can i ask about the costs of the ink

    ReplyDelete
  25. Where do you get the refills?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ramisha Kashif9 March 2017 at 00:48

    pls tell me do the pictures fade over the time

    ReplyDelete
  27. In the Polaroids, there were pictures of little plush toys... where do you buy those?

    ReplyDelete
  28. How to refill the ink and photo paper?

    ReplyDelete
  29. is the quality of the picture bad?

    ReplyDelete