Biggest 3d Printer under $500! $409.99! Creality CR-10 Unboxing andFirst Print!

Biggest 3d Printer under $500! $409.99! Creality CR-10 Unboxing and First Print!



NEW CR10 CODE as of March 6th! (Limited to 50 uses!)

GB3rdCR - $409.99 (ALL CAPS)

US Plug: http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_441281.html?lkid=10340195

EU Plug: http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_441282.html?lkid=10340196

JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CrealityCR10/

I've been searching far and wide to locate the largest printer for the lowest price I can find. Is it good? Maybe.

Thank you to Gearbest for sending this machine for review!

-
Patreon: http://patreon.com/pressreset

Not sure what #SATPF is? http://satpf.com

THANKS EVERYONE YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Tweetbook it! Facespace it!

#fantastic, #duckies #satpf

----------------
SUPPORT LINKS:
----------------
If you purchase things through these links it helps support my channel and keeps me making content for you guys!

Matterhackers:
http://www.matterhackers.com/store?rcode=PRESS

Printed Solid:
https://printedsolid.com?aff=5

----------------
COUPONS:
----------------
Fleks3d: DAPPER when ordering for a 10% discount!
PrintedSolid: ONEDOLLARPRESSRESET - $1 off

-----------------
Social media
-----------------
Web: http://www.pressreset.com
Email: theshowATpressreset.com
Thingiverse: http://www.thingiverse.com/pressreset/designs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pressresetshow
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pressreset
Tumblr: https://pressreset.tumblr.com
Twitter: @pressreset


source

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

42 Responses to "Biggest 3d Printer under $500! $409.99! Creality CR-10 Unboxing andFirst Print!"

  1. my bed is loose. How did you tighten the roller under the bed. I tightened them, but the be is still wobbly

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bed is a bit wobbly. Was yours? And how did you fix it. I tightened the bottom bolts, but nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly can't recommend buying this printer from Gearbest. Gearbest is starting to come back and request more money for shipping after the fact. I don't mind if they want to raise their prices as long as you know up front what the cost is but doing it after you order no that is a bit shady. Customer are now being told to pay $76 or more after using your coupon. So much for a cheap printer. It pushes the cost of the printer to the same price of printers of next class up in which this printer doesn't belong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sloooooooooooow moooooootionnnnnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you confirm that the printer has a mosfet to handle the hotbed? Thanks you're the man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered one a month ago when your first video released and it showed in stock. I still haven't received it and after checking on it... they are now trying to extort another 75.00 shipping out of me. Nonsense. You should mention these difficulties dealing with GearBest in your final review. I told them to honor the price or refund my money. Will post again upon resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaivon Massena9 March 2017 at 03:20

    Your avatar reminds me of Mr. Poopey Butthole from Rick and Morty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know who else may sell these at a fair price? I'm having a bad experience with GearBest as well. About 10 days after placing the order, I receive a message stating that they will need to ship via DHL and the shipping cost will be more (but don't know how much) and it may be subject to customs fee (again, no indication of cost), But the great news is that I will have it in a week :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ordered mine!!!! got the deal!! Thanks... I hope this is as good as you say it is....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to say Gearbest was a good sight to buy this but I gave them almost 500.00 for this printer 10.00 in shipping thought it was good buy didn't ship then inquired about why they said we need 70 more to ship product seriously think about other buying options

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hyginx The Wolf9 March 2017 at 03:20

    have you thought about getting a DSLR and using either a macro lens or a reverse lens mount to get close up shots of the prints? That way, people can get a better understanding of the print quality.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What about the he3d k280?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to a more in-depth review, I'm quite interested in picking one up now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ratnik Svetlosti9 March 2017 at 03:20

    lol. The price skyrocketed on AliBaba to 700$ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah that price went up real quick. Any more news on the $155 Tronxy X?

    ReplyDelete
  16. why is the update video not uploaded anymore>?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Biggest lie now first it was supposedly 369.99 and now you edited your title to 409.00 what a lie ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tudor-Petru Zaharia9 March 2017 at 03:20

    Hi. I can see a Folgertech ft 5 in the background. Between this and the ft 5 wich would you recomand?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I noticed you used the zip ties with your bowden tube and hotend wiring, mine came pretied together, I was wondering why I had so many zip ties as I ever used 1 of them, actually on second view I see yours had wrap also, was there a reason you removed it. Also I find the cable from the box to the X motor and limit switch is not long enough, I actually did a print to 390mm(still had plenty of room to go for some reason) and the strain on the cable pulled the X endstop wire out of its socket on the switch. Note I had the box as close to the printer and forward as I could to make sure I could give it as much slack as I could

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's not METAL is it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SuperWilliam1179 March 2017 at 03:20

    Most of the sites for 3d printers as in Gearbest asks for a picture of the credit card, drivers license, and bank statement. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jackson Whiteley9 March 2017 at 03:20

    The best part of that frame is that it is standard 20*20 and 20*40. That means that you can easily extend the printer size as big as you like, although you would need a new bed to take advantage of that.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could care less about overall size and am myself concerned with more important details; precision and repeatability.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have your done a review of the RepRap Prusa I3 V2?

    ReplyDelete
  25. michael Toombs9 March 2017 at 03:20

    Hey I am going to buy this as my first 3d printer on Saturday and was wondering. will there be any import charges delivering to the Netherlands or did you recive any import charges. I am also ordering this printer from gearbest.com thanks xD cant wait to get printing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your price is wrong . The cheapest I found was 700.00 usd

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just bought a TEVO Black Widow. Now I'm sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  28. RamsesTheFourth9 March 2017 at 03:20

    over 500 in Europe :/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dmitriy Yevseyev9 March 2017 at 03:20

    Be careful with gearbest! I lost hundreds of dollars. Their return policy is terrible ( costs more to ship back then the item ).

    ReplyDelete
  30. InfiniteRealities9 March 2017 at 03:20

    Brilliant video, you inspired me to purchase the CR-10. I just finished printing the cat! Great quality. The upside down 220v-110v sticker through me though! In the PDF documentation it's round the other way! Your video helped me more to build the 3D printer than the included Manual. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Isaiah Kitaeff9 March 2017 at 03:20

    I've been doing a lot of research, but don't yet really know much about 3D printing, but I'm considering buying this as my first entry-level printer. What do you guys think? Decent plan? Also, what filament should I get?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Slytherin Jerzey!9 March 2017 at 03:20

    what is the name of the white 3d printer behind you?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ceramic or metal hot end?

    ReplyDelete
  34. I too also enjoy i good Warren T. card

    ReplyDelete
  35. if you need translation for the included warranty cards or documentation, let me know. i can try to translate.

    ReplyDelete
  36. question for anyone, I recently purchased a diy 3d printer was supposed to bean Anet 8 but it was a clone tronxy, anyhow, It went together quickly and easily, everything seems to function as advertised except for one issue, the nozzle will not maintain or hold the temperature above 170, the bed maintains whatever temp its set to, can or has anyone else encountered a similar issue? and if so any suggestions what I should look for as far as a fix goes, thanks in advance, 🖖

    ReplyDelete
  37. Paulo Ricardo 3DR Maquetes9 March 2017 at 03:20

    Good afternoon people.
    Would your opinion if the printer is really good?
    If the works done in it is of good quality, someone could help me.
    Grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What would you rate this printer out of 10 stars?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Where did you buy this from bro, do they have a website? Nice video by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, do you have a simplify3d profile for this printer?

    ReplyDelete
  41. soldier of Christ9 March 2017 at 03:20

    Good day sir , are you still happy with the printer ? Also would you recommend it ?

    ReplyDelete